The new PUBG Patch 6 for Xbox One is scheduled to go live at 01:00 PST/ 10:00 CET. The developer added notes regarding what kind of improvements they will be making. Microsoft and Bluehole have been working on it together to improve the player experience on the platform.
New PUBG patch brings Bug Fixes and Optimizations for a more stable experience. According to the patch notes, auto-run function is added.
The Game Play fixes include :
- The Auto-run function has been added which can be activated by double-clicking L3.
- Equipped weapons can be dropped with Y button while the inventory Screen is active.
- By Tapping right on D-pad, Grenades can be once again cycled.
- Casting actions can be canceled by players, while the inventory screen is active.
- Continued optimizations and crash fixes
- Game controller guide has been updated
Multiple Bug fixes have improved the gaming experience.
Bug Fixes include.
- Buildings around the Military Base have had their collision adjusted
- Camera shake when riding as a passenger in vehicles has been reduced
- Inventory character models have returned to their normal stance
- Fixed a camera issue created by unintended Aim Down Sights and Free Look interactions
- “A” button will no longer refresh game results screen
- Team UI will now correctly show the proper direction teammates are facing over larger distances
- Player changes to markers on the in-game map will now be properly applied to their teammate’s in-game map
- Fixed an issue where switching to throwables under certain conditions left the player empty-handed
- Adjusted character positioning when exiting vehicles and parachutes.
The Patch although does not include the Blue Zone fixes but they have acknowledged being working on how the Blue Zone. They plan to rebalance the shrinking of the play zone. Bluehole developers have been working on it for quite some time now. The developers have mentioned performing series of tests to fix the issue.
No specific release date has been given regarding Blue Zone fixes. Still, it is a reassurance for the players that it will come through.